How Do I Sell Flip Page?
It is as easy as asking “Would you like an e-version?”
2. STRATEGY: Choose - provide a white-label service from Flip Page, or refer customers to Flip Page (and receive your commission). We're happy to work with you, either way.
3. SALES: Plan your sales process. We suggest some (or all) of the below:
- Include the cost of the online publication directly in the quote
- Show the cost of the online publication as an extra
- Use the online publication as a promotional tool to sell more print
Your greatest opportunity lies in offering an electronic upgrade with every outgoing quote; it creates product and affordability awareness - positioning you as a valuable partner.
Here is what one successful reseller does:
"We sell this offering in one of two ways:
1) it is included in the estimate or
2) it is shown on the estimate as an extra.
This gives me complete control of my margin against my fixed cost for this service. It has not only won me jobs because of this offering but it has taken the focus off the price of the print job and given it more of a “full service solution estimate”.
In our first 3 months of offering this “Value Added” E-version service, we added over $30,000.00 in volume for files we were already receiving for the print job. We were looking for diversification and extra offerings for our clients and the timing on this product could not have been more perfect.
This has breathed new life into our sales force and given them a reason to revisit their regular and old accounts. We will be pushing to do $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 in E-version volume in our first year.
With absolutely no sign up fees or software to manage or work to do, this made the decision very simple to offer this E-version service.
Terry St. Amand
Ricter Web Printing Ltd.